Friday, March 30, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez is a lovely girl and an endearing actress, but why we really like her is because of her fun fashion sense (and not in the LOL sense).

Simple



Casual


I'm all over the red color accent!
Elegant




Going to Class




Okay, fine - she probably wasn't going to class. Do these kids go to school, anyway? But I would definitely wear this to class.

Speaking of which...bye for now - study time!

Oh, but first - my study snack:


It's rare that I crave citrus, but when I do - I wonder why I don't crave it more!

Another Amazing Grass drink mix...

This time with barley grass and alfalfa, too...


I hadn't washed my shaker cup yet, so I tried just pouring it in a cup and swirling:

Not the best idea. Next time, I'll just clean the shaker cup. Still, this was tasty! Maybe I'm weird, but I really enjoy that green drink taste. As compared to the pure wheat grass drink, this one has a more rounded (does that make sense?) flavor. It's nuttier?

0 comments:

Post a Comment